Re: [linux-usb-devel] ANNOUNCE: Linux "USB Gadget" API and Driver Framework

From: David Brownell (david-b@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 13:53:46 EST

Robert Schwebel wrote:

> is anybody working on PXA25x drivers yet? I would like to avoid
> duplicate work.

Not that I know of -- though I have some bits
that might help someone get started, perhaps
in combination with the sa11x0-ish code that
I found starting at www.handhelds.org.

If you're going to start, more power to you!!

I think a PXA-25x driver will be interesting
to a lot of people. Its USB support looks to
be flexible enough to support quite a lot of
interesting Linux-based applications: lots of
endpoints, including ISO support.

- Dave