Re: statistics for this mailinglist

From: Robert Love (rml@tech9.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 10:51:32 EST

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 09:50, Randy.Dunlap wrote:

> Could you merge different versions of the same MUA?
> I.e., just use up to the '/'.
> Or is that a bad idea?

No, that is a good idea. All these Mutt entries are silly.

Further, I bet mailers like Mozilla and Evolution would be very near the
top if all the versions were merged.

Also, as someone else I believe pointed out, there is a bug. F.e.,
"Ximian" should be "Ximian Evolution" -- it looks like anything after
the space is being ignored, which is no good. I like Randy's idea of
ignoring up to the '/'.

        Robert Love