[2.5.X] SCSI Tekram DC395x port half done, help needed.

From: Ali Akcaagac (aliakc@web.de)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 00:54:47 EST

Hello,

I hit some problems porting the Tekram DC395x driver to Kernel 2.5.6x and
would like to ask for a bit help.

I have tried to contact the Maintainer of that Driver around 3-4 times now and
unfortunately didn't get a reply on my mails, so I have started to port the
driver myself but I'm no Kernel GURU so I hit on some minor problems with
structure items not being found etc.

If someone is interested and willing to help me then please reply to me, so I
can sent you the stuff I have done so far.

If someone did the port already then please also do contact me.

greetings,

Ali Akcaagac

PS: CC me, because I'm NOT subscribed to the list.