Re: Query about SIS963 Bridges

From: john@beyondhelp.co.nz
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 01:00:21 EST

On 1 Apr 2003, Alan Cox wrote:

-> Date: 01 Apr 2003 15:44:26 +0100
-> From: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
-> To: john@beyondhelp.co.nz
-> Cc: John M Collins <jmc@xisl.com>,
-> Subject: Re: Query about SIS963 Bridges
->
-> > 2.4.20 slackware 9.0 bare.i works with the PCI NIC and PCI ATA card (no
-> > acpi in this kernel)
-> >
-> > is ACPI the problem with this chipset ?
->
-> It might be. I don't have time to find out and SiS clearly don't care
-> about their customers any more

ACPI on and UP+APIC off Works for me, if anyone cares.

--
John Duthie
E-Mail:   <jmduthie@ihug.co.nz>