More on HID keyboard handling.

From: Zephaniah E\. Hull (warp@mercury.d2dc.net)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 17:27:43 EST

I still have not heard anything back from you either way on the attached
patch.

It goes on top of the grabbing patch you already accepted, but it allows
for /much/ more flexibility.

If this is not an approach you would like to take, do you have any
alternate ideas?

--
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801

"First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out - because I was not a jew. Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out - because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me!" - Pastor Niemoeller - victim of Hitler's Nazis