Re: WE16 patch for 2.5.66

From: Joshua Kwan (joshk@triplehelix.org)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 22:29:20 EST

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 07:04:02PM -0800, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:
> Do you have any need for the new features in WE-16 ? If yes,
> tell me about it, I'm always open to feedback.

Yes, spy support didn't work at all with the old WE15 on my D-Link
DWL-520 card; now it works just fine. I used it extensively last month
to make sure my dad's computer's 802.11 card was working at all, since
it runs Windows 98 and basically everything in that OS is trial and
error :)

Regards
Josh

--