Re: Preferred way to load non-free firmware

From: Jeremy Jackson (jerj@coplanar.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 08:52:03 EST

Check the list archive, there was someone telling about support they
added for binary blobs in /proc (or was it sysfs?) for this (among
others) very purpose.

Please don't make the situation any worse. I'd like to have some hope
that Debian my publish their kernel-source package with a
linux-x.x.x.tar.bz2 that matches the md5sum of the one on kernel.org
some day.

Regards,

Jeremy