Re: addition to visor.c

From: Greg KH (greg@kroah.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 23:05:05 EST

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 02:18:47AM +0000, iain d broadfoot wrote:
> First off, hi all and thanks for all the kernels. :D
>
> I have fiddled together the following info for a sony clie nz90, which i
> believe should go in drivers/usb/serial/visor.{h,c}.

Thanks, but this device is already supported in the latest 2.5 kernel :)

And it's in my queue of patches to send to Marcelo for 2.4, so it will
show up there too eventually.

> ok, it recognizes, but none of the apps i have seem to like the clie - i
> get 'please press hotsync button now' messages, despite the fact that
> the /dev/ttyUSB1 device is only there after the button has been
> pressed... :(

Try the latest version of pilot-link, from pilot-link.org. You need
that. If that doesn't work, try ttyUSB0, that might be the correct port
for this device.

Thanks,

greg k-h