Framebuffer on 64 bit machines volunteers

From: James Simmons (jsimmons@infradead.org)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 12:15:46 EST

Hi!

    As you can see the latest tested framebuffer changes went in. The
issues is 99% of my testers are ix86 users. Because of this changes on non
ix86 platforms often break. The biggest issue is 64 bit platforms. Most
people don't own such machines. So what I like to ask is if someone with a
64 bit machine volunteer to test all my changes. Once this is done then
the framebuffer changes will be bullet proof. Thank you.