PATCH: I2O updates

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 13:00:02 EST

This brings the I2O layer up to date. It fixes the i2o scsi hang
on boot. It fixes the stack abuse by the i2o_proc code and it
merges i2o_pci into i2o_core. I2O is now dead so no other
transports are likely to appear, so this always rather messy
abstraction can go.

Having applied this "rm i2o_pci.c"

--
Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>