Release of LKST 1.4

From: Yumiko Sugita (sugita@sdl.hitachi.co.jp)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 04:39:13 EST

Dear all,

    I'd like to announce publication of Linux Kernel State Tracer (LKST) 1.4,
  which is a tracer for Linux kernel.

    In release 1.4, we especially improved about event-buffer.
    Please refer to changesto1.4.txt in documents for details.

    LKST binaries, source code and documents are available in the following
site,
         https://sourceforge.net/projects/lkst/
         http://sourceforge.jp/projects/lkst/

    We prepared a mailing list written below in order to let users know
update of LKST.

  lkst-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  lkst-users@lists.sourceforge.jp

  To subscribe, please refer following URL,

    And if you have any comments, please send to the above list, or to
another mailing list written below.

  lkst-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
  lkst-develop@lists.sourceforge.jp

  With kindest regards,