vmregress test on linux 2.5.62

From: Dave Olien (dmo@osdl.org)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 14:14:19 EST

Mel,

I've modified your vmregress test form linux 2.4 so it works on
linux 2.5.63. I fixed up some of the core routines to understand
new modifications to kernel vm structures, so it all compiles and
runs.

There are still some issues with the perl scripts that collect data
and pipe it to gnuplot. Some of the plots of vmstat output don't
work.

You can see what I've modified at the URL

        http://www.osdl.org/archive/dmo/VMREGRESS/

There's a VMR_README file that describes the files there.