Re: Minutes from Feb 21 LSE Call

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 20:27:43 EST

this implies that when the new chip is released it may be up to 2.5GHz
instead of the 1.8GHz previously listed.

Ok, this means that a year or so from now when the chip is released it
will have clock speeds in the range of todays x86 chips. this is at least
in the ballpark to remain competitive.

David Lang