KXL-810 SCSI patch - help

From: Eckhardt, Rodolpho H. O. (reckhardt@mandic.com.br)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 14:30:23 EST

Hello,

I have never worked with kernel or modules developing before, but needed a patch for my
pcmcia scsi cd-rom.

I found this patch from a japanese website, and I assume this is for the 2.2 releases. I
cannot make this work with my 2.4.19 (I can't even find the files to patch). I need some
assistance with "translating" this to the 2.4 releases. Can anyone please help me?

It would help a lot to know also what this patch changes in the scsi driver.

Thanks,

Rodolpho Eckhardt

--
Rodolpho H. O. Eckhardt