Linux Kernel- Bluetooth HID Keyboard support?????

From: Balarama Krishna Yalavarthi (balaram@linuxmail.org)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 04:56:58 EST

Hi Folks,
        I am implementing Bluetooth HID profile for Keyboards. Inorder to test it I need a host device (PC).
        I wonder if the Latest Linux Kernel supports Bluetooth HID Keyboard.

        A mini driver, which talks to HID Class Driver and Bluetooth Protocol stack(L2CAP to Baseband), is required on the Host side
        Please let me know the supported linux kernel version and files related to that.

Best Regards,
Balarama K Yalavarthi
+91-80-5210003 (RES)

http://www.linuxmail.org/