Thinkpad Keyboard nuttiness since 2.5.60 with power management

From: Jerry Cooperstein (coop@axian.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 18:06:40 EST

Since 2.5.60 the keyboard on my Thinkpad 600X randomly
autorepeats each stroke multiple times, only when
power management is enabled (either APM or ACPI) and
only when powered up with no AC power. With AC power
everything is fine, and pulling the plug out has
no effects.

Everything was fine in 2.5.59, and I can't find anything
in the 2.5.59->2.5.60 patch that could have caused this.
Anyone else see this -- or maybe I have a hardware problem
the patch is making visible?

Thanks