Half price cigarettes & rolling tobacco

From: British Smokers (britishsmokers@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 03:06:31 EST

Dear Sir/Madam

With the recent news coverage in the UK highlighting the illegal
practices of Customs and Excise, there is now no better time to purchase
cheap cigarettes and tobacco online.

If you are interested in finding out more email:

cheapsmokesinfo@yahoo.co.uk

Why pay high prices for tobacco in the UK?

A packet of cigarettes in the UK can cost up to £4.50 for a packet of
20. We can send you legally, by registered airmail direct to your UK
address, 800 cigarettes or 30x50g pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands
available) from as little as €170 Euros fully inclusive of postage and
packing. This works out at approximately £2.75 per packet.

Do you really want to pay more?

Kind regards

Sales Dept
British Smokers

If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, we sincerely apologise! We will be only too happy to take you off our mailing list. To remove yourself from our mailing list, please click below.

britishsmokersoff@yahoo.co.uk