Re: Linux v2.5.62

From: David Ford (david+cert@blue-labs.org)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 05:53:43 EST

2.5.60+ is rather unstable for me on an Athlon CPU w/ gcc 3.2.2. If I'm
careful and do very little in X, it seems to stay up for a few days. If
I do any sort of fast graphics or sound, etc, it'll die very quickly.
'tis an instant death with no OOPS, nothing at all on screen, nothing on
serial console.

Just an FYI, I'm trying to narrow it down.

David