Re: Dell Insprion Battery Level

From: jordi (jordi@grn.es)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 11:07:46 EST

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Rus Foster wrote:

Hi.

Yes. Look for i8k tools. Many Linux distributions include
it as a package. Also look for a module named i8k.o,
after instertion, you have results in /proc/i8k

See it all here:
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/dell.html

        regards,

! Jordi Bruguera i Cortada jordi@grn.es !
! Cap Tècnic !
! GRN Serveis Telemàtics, SL Tel. +34 972 230000 !