Re: openbkweb-0.0

From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen (hps@intermeta.de)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 16:03:24 EST

Andrea Arcangeli <andrea@suse.de> writes:

>I'm been told of several giga archives with dozen thousand revisions
>under subversion for istance (I know Al Viro blamed subversion code but
>if the design it's good it may be a good start). subversion may not

I'm still missing a single good argument for the current SVN being
"bad code" aside from Al Viros' lovecraftian comparisation which seem
to be universal accepted (I got some mails citing or even using this
comparisation to prove that SVN is "inferior"). The Apache Foundation
e.g. is planning to move most of its projects to SVN from CVS in the
near future. And all of these people on infrastructure@ can't be that
clueless...

        Regards
                Henning

Java, perl, Solaris, Linux, xSP Consulting, Web Services freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/