Re: The Linux Kernel and Castle Technology Ltd, UK

From: Alan J. Wylie (alan.nospam@glaramara.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 18:59:36 EST

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:30:07 +0100, Russell King <rmk@arm.linux.org.uk> said:

> It would appear that Castle Technology Limited, UK, have taken some
> of the Linux kernel 2.5 code, and incorporated it into their own
> product, "RISC OS",

There is more than one player involved with RISC OS:

Pace Micro, of Saltaire, West Yorkshire

http://www.pace.co.uk/

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=PIC.L&d=c&k=c1&a=v&p=s&t=5y&l=on&z=m&q=l

seem to own the Copyright.

And RISCOS Ltd., of Cardiff, Wales

http://www.riscos.com/

are involved as well.

--
Alan J. Wylie                            http://www.glaramara.freeserve.co.uk/

I'm looking for a job. CV at http://www.glaramara.freeserve.co.uk/cv.html Unix/Linux/C/Internet/embedded and lots more. UK:Bradford/Manchester - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/