Re: Race in RPC code

From: Ion Badulescu (ionut@badula.org)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 13:18:05 EST

Hi Jakob, Trond,

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:44:46 +0100, Jakob Oestergaard <jakob@unthought.net> wrote:

> The panic has happened once, just today.

I've seen this multiple times, and even reported it to the nfs mailing list.

I'm just glad someone else is seeing the same kind of oops with a vanilla
kernel, because I was seeing it with a heavily patched
redhat+nfs2.4.20+nfsall2.4.20 kernel and wasn't sure if that had anything
to do with it.

I have at least 5-6 such oopsen recorded, if anyone cares.

Ion

--
  It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool,
            than to open it and remove all doubt.