[RFC] klibc for 2.5.59 bk

From: Greg KH (greg@kroah.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 23:59:19 EST

Hi all,

Thanks to Arnd Bergmann, it looks like the klibc and initramfs code is
now working. I've created a patch against Linus's latest bk tree and
put it at:
        http://www.kroah.com/linux/klibc/klibc-2.5.59-2.patch.gz
(I can't get to kernel.org right now, sorry)
and there's a bk tree at:
        bk://kernel.bkbits.net/gregkh/linux/klibc-2.5

I'd really like to send this to Linus now, but I'm going to be away
from email for about a week, so I'll wait will I get back. If anyone
has any issues with this patch, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h