Re: Broken SCSI code in the BK tree (was: 2.5.59-mm8)

From: Patrick Mansfield (patmans@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 20:24:34 EST

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:25:25PM -0600, James Bottomley wrote:

> > say for sure (if this wasn't related to some SCSI subsystem change,
> > can I just revert out this section?)
>
> No, I'm afraid not. That was just the elimination of those fields from
> Scsi_Cmnd so now it has to be indirect through cmnd->device. It won't
> compile without this.
>
> James

wli has hit this several times prior to 2.5.59 (months ago), pretty much
with any across disk IO loads. The driver sets queue depth to 1 for all
LUNs.

I modified my fsck to run in parallel (well it wasn't running any fsck's
on non-root disks before that), and am hitting hit it on a NUMAQ box.

-- Patrick Mansfield