Re: 2.5 changeset 1.952.4.2 corrupt in fs/jfs/inode.c

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 19:08:58 EST

> "I will let someone know so they can fix it. Shazam!"

Hmm, while I think that glibc should be fixed my general response is that
you shouldn't be running a statically linked version, which is probably
the cause of the guy's problems. Both our experience and lots of user
experience is that if you run the glibc2.2 version on a glibc2.3 system
it works fine.

The only reason we made a statically linked version available was for
Richard Gooch who insisted on maintaining his own a.out based distro.
I haven't heard from him in months so I'll nuke that image and maybe
the problem is gone.

--
---