Re: Monta Vista software license terms

From: Christoph Hellwig (hch@infradead.org)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:54:28 EST

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:38:42PM +0100, andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com wrote:

> dj> I'm told that the preview kits do include kernel source,
> dj> although I haven't checked for myself in a couple of months.
>
> They do, although their preview kit is severely brain-damaged
> (registration + "encrypted" ISO image + decodification of shell
> scripts if you don't use Red Hat, SuSE or Mandrake).

So that you got the binaries now could you check where their written offer
is and post it to lkml? Afterwards anyone on this list could ask them
for their source (and at least I want to).

Btw, what do people think of a regular list where anyone who got such
an offer can post it so anyone else can get source aswell?