Re: How to install two linux OSes on the same PC

From: Bryan Andersen (bryan@bogonomicon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 04:24:00 EST

I'm not remembering much about the RH install, but have you tried using
a console durring the early part of the installand repointing the mount
points to where you want them? This is a question that is best for
RedHat's own lists. I know this can be done as I've done it in the
past. It's been awhile since I've admined RedHat systems for
developers. I'm only admining Debian systems now.

- Bryan