NFS question

From: kernellist@source.intac.net
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 10:51:01 EST

I have quite a few servers running kernel 2.4.18. I need to replace an nfs
server that all my linux clients mount, and I want to know if there is a
way for me to do this without having to umount and remount everything. The
new nfs server will have the same ip as the one it is replacing(but
different mac address). Also, I know this is a bit(wayyy) off topic for
this list and I apoligze, but I ran into all outdated nfs lists that are
no longer active and/or working.

Running nfsv3 by the way.

Thanks for any help.