Re: [TEST FIX] Re: SSH Hangs in 2.5.59 and 2.5.55 but not 2.4.x,

From: J Sloan (joe@tmsusa.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 12:11:56 EST

This is a royal pain - there's been a "linux
ssh hang patch" floating around for ages -

None of the linux vendors seem to want to
fix it, and the openssh maintainers don't
seem to want to fix it - grrr.

BTW we some demoronized ssh 3.4p1 rpms
available for suse and redhat - if it will ease
somebody's pain, feel free to grab them -

Joe