Re: NFS problems, 2.5.5x

From: David Ford (david+powerix@blue-labs.org)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 11:03:39 EST

The last time NFS was working, I had 2.4.19 and 2.5.53 clients on a
2.5.59 server, that was yesterday. I had experienced a slight problem
with it last week when my 2.5.53 client was booted for first time on
2.5.5x, it was previously a 2.4 kernel. The server OOPSed repeatedly
shortly after bootup in NFS stuff then it never happened again and was
rock solid until today.

David