Re: Linux 2.4.20 - Bunch of EXT2-fs error

From: Paul Rolland (rol@as2917.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 10:26:18 EST

Not very sure about it....
I got it before with 2.4.18 but sometime got a crash (kernel oops),
so I upgraded kernel to 2.4.20, put a remote console on the machine
to control and got that... but when it has been initially powered
with 2.4.20, it seems it was fine... and it started later as I
now got them.

This is one of the reason I wanted to restart it, but as reboot
is not accessible, I need to wait sometime...

Paul