[BUG] 2.5.59 oops unloading ipip module

From: Bill Davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 17:28:59 EST

Stock kernel with a few minor compile errors fixed, is running the Ingo
scheduler, and has been running well for several days other than the
/dev/lp0 problems I've posted earlier. I loaded ipip and verified that it
was loaded, decided not to make the test I was planning, and did "rmmod
ipip" resulting in this oops.

Attached, I don't trust this version of pine.

--
bill davidsen