Linux Kernel SCSI Blacklist

From: HAMILTON,DAVID (HP-Ireland,ex2) (david_hamilton3@hp.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 09:57:24 EST

I understand that this is not necessarily a bug, but I need to quickly
determine why the HP VA7410 disk array is listed in the scsi_scan.c file,
and the implications and/or correctness of the flags attached to it.

Apologies if this is not the correct place to ask, but I need help urgently
on this one.

Thanks,
        David.

David Hamilton
Senior Technical Consultant
HP Ireland

Direct Line
Fax Number
Mobile Phone
Email
+353 (1) 6158320
+353 (1) 6158296
+353 (86) 8158320
David.Hamilton3@hp.com
This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. You must
not copy this message or use it for any purpose, nor publish or disclose its
contents to any other person.