Re: Is the BitKeeper network protocol documented?

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 20:46:54 EST

don't forget that sourceforge itself is not GPL so are people saying that
all projects in sourceforge can't be GPL?

think people, do you really want to go there?

goeing even further, if the source for a GPL program is stored on a
non-GPL filesystem does that conflict with the license of the filesystem?
does that meant that if I load the linux kernel source on a Veritos
filesystem and decid that that's the 'prefered' form of the source code
that veritos is forced to GPL their software?

not even RMS is supporting a position like this so apply a LITTLE sense
here, PLEASE.

David Lang