[2.5 patch] remove #if'd kernel 2.0 and 2.2 code from wan code

From: Adrian Bunk (bunk@fs.tum.de)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 11:36:45 EST

[resent with the patch gzipped attached since it was too big]

The attached removes obsolete #if'd code for kernel 2.0 and 2.2 from
wan code (this includes the expansion of some #define's that were
definded differently for different kernel versions).

This patch does not include my earlier patch for drivers/net/wan/lmc/*.

I've tested the compilation with 2.5.59.

diffstat output:
 drivers/net/wan/comx-hw-munich.c | 5
 drivers/net/wan/pc300_tty.c | 6
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_chdlc.c | 298 +++--------------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_fr.c | 476 ++------------------------------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_ft1.c | 32 --
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_ppp.c | 320 +------------------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_x25.c | 147 ++---------
 drivers/net/wan/sdladrv.c | 201 ----------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdlamain.c | 97 -------
 drivers/net/wan/wanpipe_multppp.c | 157 +-----------
 include/linux/if_wanpipe.h | 8
 include/linux/if_wanpipe_common.h | 6
 include/linux/sdladrv.h | 18 -
 include/linux/wanpipe.h | 76 ------
 include/linux/wanrouter.h | 31 --
 net/wanrouter/af_wanpipe.c | 117 ---------

cu
Adrian

--

"Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days. "Only a promise," Lao Er said. Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed