(no subject)

From: T C (blonde_les_cutie@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 21:01:30 EST

i huess this is where this is supopsed to go, myabe not, if possible reply
to trans13nt@jyll.net. Anyhow, heres the bug I think I found

I'm running gentoo on a 2.4.20-ck kernel

I use a usb mouse which means I need the input module. Which mean in Input
Core Support I need to make Input Core Support a module (which makes the
input module) and mousedev (which makes the mousdev module). But unless I
ALSO make the keybdev module, when I try to modprobe input it says it cannot
be loaded because keybdev could not be found. Once input, mousedev, and
keybdev have been loaded I can then unlaod keybdev,

that pretty much the extent of what I think is a bug. Again, please reply to
trans13nt@jyll.net.