Re: Two on the kernel. - Please Respond.

From: GrandMasterLee (masterlee@digitalroadkill.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 17:32:49 EST

If you have any information to share, questions, etc, I'd appreciate
anything which may help shed light on what I'm seeing here. I'm planning
on testing a custom patch set internally so I know it will fix the
problems below, but I need feed back to make sure I'm headed in the
right direction. TIA

--
GrandMasterLee <masterlee@digitalroadkill.net>