Re: [OFFTOPIC] RMS and reactions to him (YAWN)

From: Dean McEwan (dean.mcewan@eudoramail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 12:52:31 EST

>Believe me, it's childish. Nobody on lkml need/want to be defended.
AMEN. Andre doesn't defend anyone, just offends :)

Well ok he thinks "a guy called Tyketto" is correct in saying the kernel has been translated to ADA.

But people need to have free speech, y'know I believe LKML doesn't
want that,
otherwise my other address wouldnt have been blocked ;-)

And anyway as I've already said, lifes a bitch. (thats right a female
dog)

>RMS using a PRINTER hits LM with a pounding blown to the rear.
Not until he's made the high tech ink squirter work in Hurd :)

P.S
Q. If I calmly, rationally, and clearly state things which are not true,
are self serving, and are not relevant to a forum, what should I expect
in response?

A. Andre's praise.

---
Cheers, Dean.

Now selling rights to MY GPL'd V.90/92/34 stack for £9,999.99 :)

Need a new email address that people can remember Check out the new EudoraMail at http://www.eudoramail.com - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/