TTY subsystem maintainership

From: Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 18:13:41 EST

Before anyone gets any smart ideas, I'd like to make the following point
completely crystal clear.

I am _not_ repeat _not_ going to take over maintainership for the TTY
subsystem. I have too much other stuff to look after to take on that
job.

However, I will review patches to the TTY layer from time to time,
and provide (hopefully) useful feedback. The patches I review will
be decided by myself, and will depend on what they touch, how complex
they are and how busy I am.

And, just for completeness of the message, please do not send TTY layer,
TTY line discipline layer, nor random TTY driver patches to me either.

Thanks.

--
Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux