Re: Docs to a beginner

From: Adrian Bunk (bunk@fs.tum.de)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 14:05:07 EST

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:05:21PM -0300, Rodrigo F. Baroni wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I'm a computer science grad student, and I would
> like to know some suggestions about links, docs and
> books to start study the kernel linux, if wouldn't
> bother anyone.

    Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet. Linux device drivers.
    O'Reilly, second edition, 2001. Online version:
    http://www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book/index.html

> Thanks a lot
> Rodrigo F Baroni

cu
Adrian

--

"Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days. "Only a promise," Lao Er said. Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed