Re: Weird sound problems on Dell Latitude C840 resolved..

From: Andrew McGregor (andrew@indranet.co.nz)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 02:50:48 EST

These are general Dell laptop problems, and so far as I can tell, there's
no solution yet to either. Audio is quite hard (except to get apps to use
bigger buffers; try googling for 'hammerfall cardbus dell', it's a common
problem).

This page:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-hw2.html
may contain a solution to the audio issue, too, I just discovered.

The clock problem is something Linux should deal with. Like to look into
it? I can help somewhat.

Andrew