Re: any chance of 2.6.0-test*?

From: Andrew McGregor (andrew@indranet.co.nz)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 14:17:47 EST

I believe I may have seen it on 2.5.53 just surfing on an Alcatel
Speedtouch DSL modem (using PPPoATM) while compiling in a background
gnome-terminal (and probably running a few other things, maybe including
top, in terminals). I'll try to confirm that.

Andrew

--On Monday, January 13, 2003 18:33:31 +0000 Alan Cox