CLAN ideaware and planningware Revision 2

From: Shlomi Fish (shlomif@vipe.stud.technion.ac.il)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 01:06:20 EST

Hi Good People and Kernel Hackes Extraordinaire!

Your humble user-land Perl hacker, hereby announces the second revision of
the CLAN (Comprehensive Linux Archive Network) ideaware and planningware
suite:

http://fc-solve.berlios.de/clan/

It contains a whitepaper, a preliminary SPEC and a roadmap. Your feedback
is very welcome, as I'd like to be aware of as many possible catches in
the design as possible before actually starting to write Perl code.

Note that this is a temporary loation. I have already registered
clan.berlios.de but did not yet receive an acknowledgement. I just wanted
to put it on a site I have access to with good connectivity. Once I do get
acknowledgement I'll prepare a nice site with a navigation bar, CSS
styles, and organized good-looking pages. Until then, this site will have
to do.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish