Re: any chance of 2.6.0-test*?

From: David Woodhouse (dwmw2@infradead.org)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 16:22:00 EST

alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk said:
> In evolution its
> Tools->Create filter from message->Filter on sender
> Add action
> Move to folder QUAINT
> and then just read it when drunk

That's fine for this particular troll, but some of the more well-known
trolls here are so good at what they do that you sometimes have to read
their messages while sober -- the errors can be subtle and well-hidden. So
much so, sometimes, that I suspect it's done on purpose.

Besides, filtering in the MUA is blatantly the wrong place to do it. The
MTA (or MDA) should be doing the filtering.¹

--
dwmw2
¹ Yes, I'm bored of the other off-topic flames :)