Re: any chance of 2.6.0-test*?

From: Rob Wilkens (robw@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 16:02:12 EST

Mr. Love,

I posted a minor change to the floppy driver which no one commented on
earlier (probably in wrong form)-- three times now (once in unified diff
format).. And you might even say that the message you quoted was kernel
code that I was posting since I posted alternate code to linus' code.

As per whether I post more than the developers here, it's only because I
don't have a job, so I've got more free time than they do. I can't help
it. If they're busier than me, I wouldn't expect them to waste time
writing conversational messages about the kernel.

-Rob