Re: More on Linux and iSCSI [info, not flame :)]

From: Brian Jackson (brian@mdrx.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 11:15:36 EST

Guys, There is another one that is at least decent and up to date, GPL'ed, etc. I'll
be the first to admit it needs some work, but they dok have a target and an
initiator. It's worth a look.

http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/iscsi/

--Brian Jackson

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=19%2C24%2C39&strTypes=DRV%2CFRM%2CUTL&ProductID=844&OSFullName=&submit=Go%21