Did it DIE, finally ? Please don't do it again!

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 04:29:42 EST

Please do not reply to this thread.

Everytime anyone brings up a vendors name regardless, they get free
advertising here. This is a development list, and I will shutup now.

I hope the mocking of the results was enough to not repeat.
If anyone does it here, it will only bait more to follow.

Regardless if it is a product, political view, (horses and wishes), the
world would be a better ..., or whatever !! The end result is free
adverstising.

Bad Press is better than no press, please remember this.

If you want to roast me offline please do.
Please do not do it here.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group