any chance of 2.6.0-test*?

From: William Lee Irwin III (wli@holomorphy.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 11:10:12 EST

Say, I've been having _smashing_ success with 2.5.x on the desktop and
on big fat highmem umpteen-way SMP (NUMA even!) boxen, and I was
wondering if you were considering 2.6.0-test* anytime soon.

I'd love to get this stuff out for users to hammer on ASAP, and things
are looking really good AFAICT.

Any specific concerns/issues/wishlist items you want taken care of
before doing it or is it a "generalized comfort level" kind of thing?
Let me know, I'd be much obliged for specific directions to move in.

Thanks,
Bill