Re: UnitedLinux violating GPL?

From: Cort Dougan (cort@fsmlabs.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 17:53:06 EST

Have you actually asked for the source?

} Anybody know where the source rpm for UnitedLinux kernel is?
} [to be distinguished from kernel-source rpm]
}
} AFAICS they are not distributing source code to their published kernel
} binaries... which is a very obvious GPL violation.
}
} I'm also surprised the even-more-pro-GPL-than-me people have not jumped
} on UnitedLinux for not distributing source code.
}
} Jeff, looking for useful [rumored] drivers/net patches
}
}
}
} -
} To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
} the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
} More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
} Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/