Re: kernel compile error

From: Joshua Kwan (joshk@ludicrus.ath.cx)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 21:48:14 EST

Have you considered grabbing an official 2.4.18 source tree from
kernel.org and see if that works?

BTW, 2.4.20 is current, if you're going to get something might as well
get that...

Regards
Josh

Rabid cheeseburgers forced"Rodrigo F. Baroni"
<rodrigobaroni@yahoo.com.br> to write this on Wed, 8 Jan 2003
23:15:40-0300 (ART):

--
Joshua Kwan
joshk@mspencer.net

It's hard to keep your shirt on when you're getting something off your
chest.